I've updated my business website with some of the newer stuff I've had the privilege to work on. The update includes a background song that has been described as "porn music" (thanks for the classy, supportive input) that while neat and fun to do, just doesn't quite go with the show.
There are also a lot of other problems that are so ingrained, an entire redesign is in order which will take me a while. Maybe I'll take the opportunity to teach myself PHP, which will need to be undertaken anyway.
I've still got my short film to complete, which seems to be in constant update hell as well. I need to learn to do something, make my mistakes and move on to something new, instead of being unhappy with the current project and constantly try to make it better.
Still, I do so love the self-flagellation of it's-not-good-enough.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Back to the Drawing Clipboard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment