Wash away the saccharine coating of Monsters vs. Aliens with some post-apocalypse from Tim Burton.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Clense your Pallet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wash away the saccharine coating of Monsters vs. Aliens with some post-apocalypse from Tim Burton.
3 comments:
Wow. That looks great. I haven't heard anything about this.
The character designs look a whole lot like burlap versions of the characters from "More;" So much so that I thought it might be the same director (it's not). I guess this is this guys first shot at the big time; looks like he came to play.
This also has Peter Jackson's fingerprints on it since the only professional work (I can find) this Akers guy has is on The Return of the King as an animator. Guys like that don't get Elija Wood as the lead or the obvious dozens of millions it took to make it.
He better come to play. This is a huge opportunity for him.
ohmahgoodness. thanks, rob. haven't heard of this, yet.
Post a Comment