Somebody else but me, but I did get the very large gift of being in a movie released this year. I'm even credited! (in the film, not on IMDB, so don't look for me)
The greatest gift was I am in the last shot of the film. A brilliant gift.
I'm not even going to complain that I was 40 pounds heavier when it was shot. It's awesome. So see it when you can. Buy it when it comes out on DVD. Buy everything you see produced by Team Awesome, cuz they're great. And great friends for giving me that gift. Sorry for making it all about me, but it's my blog and I've never been in a film before. You guys rock. I mean that.
Q. What do you think I whispered to him?
A. I don't know, but I bet it was just right.
Monday, June 16, 2008
And the Oscar for best supporting extra goes to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I feel the same way. Except I got to smoke a pipe on screen alla Harry Shearer in Spinal Tap. In your face!
I know what yo whispered to him (Matt told me), and yes,it was perfect.
Post a Comment