Thursday, October 16, 2008

Butchered! -or- Damit Susan!

So I figured out I'm a sexist pig when I asked Susan to trim the back of my hair.
I don't like paying someone the equivalent of $120 an hour to cut my hair and I can't get the back myself, so I asked a womany feminine female to do it, thinking that they had some sort of natural, in bred ability to cut hair presentably. That isn't the case, so now I look in-bred. Where's my banjo?

Update: Upside - the looks I've been getting today have been priceless.

As far as cuts for $120 an hour... Not gonna badmouth them. Always got a good cut... but it was $30 and always took 15-20 minutes. Even with the shampoo.

Don't worry, Susan. I'm laughing now. That's why I posted it. I think it's hilarious.

4 comments:

Steven Stark said...

Rob, You just don't understand the artistic statement she is waiting through her hair/scalp medium! You are her walking canvas!

Unknown said...

$120 an hour? where do you go? I usually pay $25 for a 45 minute cut (though it's been several months since I paid for a cut)

Anonymous said...

what happened to the diy punk aesthetic we talked about? ah, what am i saying....i feel so horrible for doing that to you.....just think how you will look back on this and laugh. It will take a month or so, but you'll laugh! FREE HAIRCUTS, PEOPLE. Come and get 'em.

Anonymous said...

what happened to the diy punk aesthetic we talked about? ah, what am i saying....i feel so horrible for doing that to you.....just think how you will look back on this and laugh. It will take a month or so, but you'll laugh! FREE HAIRCUTS, PEOPLE. Come and get 'em.