Monday, February 23, 2009

Cinemehameha -or- What??? No Krillin?

Dragonball Evolution opens April 8th. Chow Yun Fat is Master Roshi.
My wish to the eternal dragon would be to never let them make another crap live-action version of an animation series ever again. Not one ever, mind you, but never a crappy one. ...Scooby-doo, I'm looking over your shoulder at Keanu's ability to play Spike Speigel...

No Krillin. That's already strike one. I know ya godda cut something when you go to the big screen, but Krillin?
Who's the best character on Dragonball? Who is the only Dragonball action figure I bought? Who's the only Dragonball character I made for No Mercy? Who convinced Master Roshi to train him by giving him girlie mags? Who's the one who never asks for or takes the glory? Who's always the first one in to the fight? Who goes in anyway knowing he'll get his ass beat? Who takes the beating time and time again if only to buy time for the heroes? Who can give as good as he gets?
It's Krillin. He's the rug that ties the room together, and it won't be the same without him. That sux.
Signed:
-A nerd.

For Krillin:

No comments: