Friday, February 20, 2009

Roninball

As of this coming Monday, I will be a ronin contracting to samurai.

With 27 games left in the season, I've been hired by the Oklahoma City Thunder to help with their new website launch. It's a short-term (3-month) contract, and the best of both worlds. I remain ronin, while being able to use my kung-fu to do graphics, webstuff, and help lift the 405 up, all while working for someone cool. I'll also gain a lot of contacts, get cheap Thunder tickets, and form a relationship with people with a great possibility to contract with me after the season. Oh, and I'll be working here:
I think I should wait a bit before attempting to pitch a new logo to em.
I'm honing my blade right now. Go Thunder.

2 comments:

Steven Stark said...

Yeah! That's super cool! The years of sharpening your sword and honing your skills are paying off....

Anonymous said...

that's so great. i'm so happy to hear that they will witness your skill. enjoy!!