Thursday, May 1, 2008

Progress

I registered roninrobot(dot)com this week thinking about an animation studio.
It's unhosted as of this moment, but I've got the URL. I was pretty happy it wasn't taken. Let's see if I do something with it.
Meanwhile, I'm working on a new flash website. It's unsold, so if Saturn Grill doesn't want it, I'll revamp it for either Deep Deuce Grill, or even Roninrobot. I've learned a lot, and functionality is getting better and cooler cuz I know more a lot more actionscript.
It's kinda like teaching myself latin, as many programing languages have very similar syntax. Hopefully, actionscript will let me learn the others easier.
Not much works, but the basics are there and you can see it here if you care:
Saturn Grill Flash

I really like the navigation bar. The script font caused me some problems, but I worked around it cuz it's cool. I'm getting faster too. It only took me 12 hours to get it to this point...from scratch. That's amazing to me.

No comments: