Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hot Sawesome

Woots for guys my age!
First, new Beasties soon... Sept 15th to be exact.


Then, Green Day.
Green Day - "21 Guns" - HD

I recently re-met someone who(m?) was in my graduating class. The only thing she said to me that stuck was "Slippery When Wet was the greatest album of all time." Now I don't really have a leg to stand on when telling people to stop living in the past, but stop living in the past. And no, it isn't. Never was. Not even close.

3 comments:

kev said...

Remember when five years difference in age was really huge? I always thought of the Beastie boys as being much older than me.

Ronin Robot said...

Well, you are younger than me by a year. Plus I thought that Adam, the oldest, was only 3 years my senior. Guess I will have to research.

kev said...

I think they were born in '64, '65, and '66. MCA is the oldest, I believe.