I'm in love with the 405. I can't help it. And since I can't work for pixar, I'll do the next best thing.
I'm going to get a job with Skyline Ink and animator Brian Eyerman.
I believe a job that you love is like getting a woman that you love. You've got to be persistent and awesome at the same time. So I'm implementing an animation-a-week campaign to until they hire me or file a restraining order.
And the Lamborghini MurciƩlago they feature so promeniently as the McGuffin in their animations... I've seen the actual thing around town, (and actually on the same street it shows below) so I believe it's got something to do with the company. Hopefully I can parley that into useful information, I.E. I'm doing my homework. Plus I love their penchant for ultra-mod interior design.
Look for the first animation in a week, which I will link here. Until then, have a look at what I want as a future employer, which has it's offices less than 4 miles from my abode.
Midtown Oklahoma City Animation - by Skyline Ink from imagiNATIVEamerica on Vimeo.
The only thing is that I haven't done any significant 3D modeling or animation since 2001 because I can't afford that kind of program. Anyone have a old mac version of Maya or Renderman they wanna lend me?

No comments:
Post a Comment