Wednesday, May 27, 2009

That thing that everyone is doing.

Back in the day, Billy Corgan once said of crowd-surfing, paraphrasing: "If it's in a beer commercial, it's over."
Now I'm on Twitter. I waited till 2004 to get a cell phone and I don't regret waiting or getting one. As long as you use it as a tool and not make you one. So follow if you want.
https://twitter.com/RoninRobot
It just seems like more flotsam in the ocean right now and as we say in the FPS gamer world, "I don't want to stick my dick out too far" but there's got to be something to it.

Speaking of FPS Games, I've been playing Left 4 Dead and oh man did Valve do a great job. Valve is like Pixar... they've never had a miss. As a designer, their attention to detail is awe inspiring. The game even has a commentary section where the Valve team gives copious information as you play.

No comments: