Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yes Maybe.

I've got my preliminary idea for my Halloween costume. Yes, I take Halloween seriously.
I'm not going to disclose what it is, of course, but it does meet my criteria:

  • Pretty cheap and relatively easy to make.
    Of course I can spend a lot of time and money on making it really cool and super-close to the original, but I don't have to and it would still turn out great.

  • No mask.
    I don't really like masks. I had one last year and the creepy anonymity was pretty fun, but it gets in the way of drinks and Halloween kisses...and candy I suppose...if you like that sort of thing.

  • I've never seen anyone do it and everyone will get it immediately.
    It's great when people go "Awwww!" and "Sweet!" when you walk in. On a related note, the best room reaction I've ever witnessed is when Eric Green went as superman in a wheelchair. That thing you're thinking now? Everyone did that simultaneously out loud.

  • No depictions of guns
    Not that that's my rule, but to be in the parade, you can't have a gun. I can understand that.

  • Nearly perfect body type.
    I will have to bulk up a little, but I'm close now and have 6 months to do it. Just another reason to get a little more awesome.

  • I have the perfect hair for it.
    Not that I want to give anything away.

  • I may be down to change it to Ultra-Man to have a float with a b-movie Japanese-monster character theme, but more people have to commit.

    No comments: