Saturday, August 15, 2009

Get Rich Slow Scheme

Well crap. Another great get-rich-quick-idea took a whole 5 minutes to be dashed to pieces.
I was thinking I needed to pick back up the trombone. Not to play Sousa and Beethoven —which drove me screaming from the practice— but to start playing Ska, which I really enjoy.
Then I thought about my old bone and how I knew right where to put the tuning slider without checking to make it in tune. At that moment an idea came to me:
We had digital chromatic tuners when I was in high-school. Why couldn't I build an iPhone tuner app? Well, an ultra-quick search immediately lit on the Cleartune Chromatic Tuner app which really looks good.
George Carlin once said, "I'm ahead of my time. Problem is that I'm only an hour-and-a-half ahead." Looks like I've got the same problem only an hour-and-a-half behind. Dang.

No comments: