Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vive Ztarz

My model of the Skirvin for 3d warehouse hasn't been accepted for google earth yet, but it seems the model was good enough to get the highest rating it could be given by a person named Shane. Thanks, Shane.
Meanwhile, I am sitting on two models and a powerless camera with no charger. Until I get power to that battery –or another camera that works– the models are in limbo.
It is for fun, but it is also for a chance at a job with Skyline Ink, of which I also have a 2D short standing in half-completion. I figure I'm not going to get much play with only one model in my collection, which is really no excuse to not complete the short to be able to send when I the other elements come together.
Anyone have a working camera I can borrow for the weekend? It doesn't even have to be a good camera.

No comments: