Since I changed my website url, I've lost all my previous links which I may or may not go back and fix. Is it worth it?
Anywhoo, I've worked on the model of the KoR and populated it with furniture. The only piece I really lack is my plycraft (Eames wannabe) lounge that I bought for $20 including the ottoman. I bought it from a neighbor after it was sitting in front of their house in the rain and figured I wanted it more than they did. Anyway, the lounge is not simple square shapes. Everything on it except the legs are rounded and since the free version of Google Sketchup has major shape-molding limitations, It's going to take me a while to do the model justice. Or someone could take pitty on me and give me an old copy of a decent 3D program they aren't using anymore, cuz there's no way I can afford one.
The people that know my house know that this is an accurate representation, except for the extraordinary lack of clutter and state of repair. Getting better.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Populat3d
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
now I can plan my derring do caper to pilfer your porn stash....(insert evil laughter here)
Good luck. Hope you like your caliber in the larger sizes. I would also suggest not waking the dogs, which will improve your chances significantly.
Post a Comment