Thursday, August 27, 2009

Goodbye I say hello

With nothing really to post in the last week, I went looking for content. Since It's all about me –and it is– I looked up the year of my birth and culled the info to pertain to what I find interesting.

Jimmy Hendrix and Janis Joplin die and the Beatles break up.

Some famous people were born on the same year as me.
Uma Thurman • Ethan Hawke (Uma's hubby) • Beck • Genndy Tartakovsky
Minnie Driver • Simon Pegg • Tina Fey • Kevin Smith • Jay Mohr
Claudia Schiffer • Ani DiFranco • Kelly Ripa • Sarah Silverman
Jennifer Connelly • Matt Damon • Christopher Nolan • Alex Ross
Zack de la Rocha • Vince Vaughn

and oddly these pro wrestlers:
Yoshihiro Tajiri • Chris Jericho • Rob Van Dam

Famous People that died the same year I was born
Mark Rothko - Painter
Max Born - Physicist
E.M. Forrester - Author
Edward Everett Horton - Actor (Rocky & Bullwinkle)
Charles DeGualle - President of France
Eiji Tsuburaya, - Director of Godzilla and Ultraman

No comments: